Diplomatic Immunities and Privileges (DIAP)
Staff Audit Form 2022
- Annexure A – Embassy High Commission Details Form
- Annexure B – Diplomatic Agents and Consular Officers (Personal Information)
- Annexure C – Diplomatic Agents and Consular Officers (Personal Information for Dependents)
- Annexure D – 2022 Honorary Consulates Agents Form
- Annexure E – LRP
Diplomatic Immunities and Privileges (DIAP) Circular No 4 of 2022 – Accreditation of diplomats, their dependent family members and private servants of accredited diplomatic, consular and international organisation officials
Diplomatic Vehicle (DMV) Application Forms
- DMV – 1 Application to purchase or import
- DMV – 1a Application to lease / bank finance a vehicle
- DMV – 2 (Certificate A) Missions
- DMV – 3 (Certificate B) International Organisations
- DMV – 4 Application for Diplomatic Registration
- DMV – 4a Application for Diplomatic Registration of leased vehicles
- DMV – 5 Application for export vehicle
- DMV – 6 Application for permission to sell etc.
- DMV – 7 Application to de-register diplomatic vehicle
- DMV – 9 Application to register mission or IO in levy rebate scheme
- DMV – 10 Application to register diplomatic vehicle in levy rebate scheme
- DA90 – Claim in respect of excise duty and fuel levy by representatives
- DMV – 11 Application for refund of excise duty etc.
- Customs Clearance Certificate A
- Customs Clearance Certificate B
- Annexure 1 – Standard quantities of Alcohol and Tobacco Products determined by DIRCO for six months and / or pro-rata for official / personal use only
- Annexure 2 – Guide for the Issuance of Diplomatic Identity Documents
- Annexure 3 – Quota Control Sheet for Alcohol and Tobacco products only
For further queries, refer to the Directorate: Diplomatic Immunities and Privileges, as follows:
Ms Lyn de Jong
Director: Diplomatic Immunities and Privileges
Tel: + 27 (0)12 351 0605
Ms L V Manual
Deputy Director: Diplomatic Security, Immunity Disputes, Permits and Front Office
Tel : + 27 (0)12 351 0367
Deputy Director: Accreditation: Foreign Representatives
Deputy Director: Diplomatic Privileges
MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
NOTES VERBALES: The official written form of communication with the Department is a Note Verbale, in duplicate. These should not be sent directly from a Consulate-General/Consulate but via the Embassy / High Commission of the country concerned or International Organisation.
It is essential that separate topics be dealt with in separate Notes Verbales as different sections / desks deal with different subjects.
A reminder that all official communication with the South African Government must be via the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO) only in terms of the Foreign Service Act (FSA), No 26 of 2019.