Terms and Conditions
This page provides information about using the website, namely:
- Material featured on this website is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- On request, material may be reproduced free of charge. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not in a derogatory manner or misleading context.
- The material may not be used for any financial gain.
- Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source (including URL) and copyright status must be acknowledged.
- Third-party material: The permission to reproduce copyrighted material does not include material that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright-holders concerned.
- Photographs included on this website may not be used for any purpose without the permission of the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO).
- Enquiries in this regard can be directed to Michelle Greeff, Tel: +27 12 351 1743, e-mail: email@example.com.
Coat of Arms
- The National Coat of Arms is protected by the Heraldry Act, 1962, and may not be used for any other than official government business without obtaining written permission. Permission must be obtained from the State Herald. Go to: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.za/node/121
- While every reasonable effort is made to maintain current and accurate information on this site, DIRCO accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on these pages or any site to which the site pages link, or for direct or indirect damage as a result of the usage or quoting the content on the site or the information delivered or not delivered.
- Where appropriate, external links have been provided for the user’s convenience. DIRCO is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. DIRCO cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and has no control over the availability of the linked sites or pages.